Saturday, May 26, 2012

download problem



yea so it all started from here, you see right? : ""
so I always use Internet Download Manager to download songs,videos, and of course games. I very often use this, unfortunatelly I just got this report..



why its happening? I just want to download a song from mu fav band, The Wanted ---
bzzzz....
after a long thinking  finally I decided to click "ok" with a little doubt, and what happens later?  worse --- report again, but this time I must to register, God 




firstI just want to try sign up, I hope it's true and I can open  IDM againbut then impressed, very impressed ----- I have to payin fact I do not want and do not want to payso fucking annoying--right?
Im trying hard and keep I can't :( 


now Im think that I had lost the valuable software downloader, very very valuable software^
so I hope my IDM come back soon :( 
IDM really gave me a not statisfying service, sometimes also out of control, it really sucks_
can anyone suggest me any other software downloader? :/ tell me on fb or twitter. 


UGH I HATE THIS, really testing my patience :@ :@ 








gws, IDM
~ cheers d^0^b ~~




No comments:

Post a Comment