Monday, November 5, 2012

Awkward Love, it's more hurt than a relationships

Hai Guys!


Just want to share something..


Today as usual, boring, nothing interesting ..

On Monday, I was obliged to get up early, then  ceremonies, and drowsiness come to me. Damn, after school there should be an additional lesson that we call local content. Oh, god.

Well, to the topic. I back to home from school and go back to school again for basketball.

And you know what, I saw him! yes, once agaaaain I SAW HIM!!!!!!!!!

I've been waited for him such for a long time, to train and teached us for play basketball. And I've been waited for talk or just saw his smile, actually :D <3

We kept playing, until the day the night. Finally, almost all of our friends go home. Except me and some of my friends, and he and his friends.

He ask us to play together, omg who want to refuse! then we choosed a team and I get him omg -_-

Ya, we just play until the day was really dark. Then I decided to go home, I smile to him but I think its just useless, he never know that I always smile to he, and he never knew that I keep some feelings for him, ok great!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment