Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MICHAEL JACKSON BIRTHDAY!!

so ummm, yeaa.. It's abt my big stars, Michael Joseph Jackson...
OMG m speechless-_- don't read this anymore .. just please check it!!!
psstt.. u can see the greeting birthday for Michael in here!!!



Okay, I got this pic from a group on BlackBerry Messenger. Well the name of the gruop is 54th Birthday, it means today! And my friends that we called as #MJFam give it to me and ask me to used this for Display Picture or u just can called it as DP. I'm so lovin it!! It bcus my friend edit it by herself and we give the best respect;))



yaa, my instagram abt This Is It!!
yes just for announced u, especially MICHAEL JACKSON FANS on Indonesia, TONIGHT WILL BE A IMPRESSIONS  ABOUT MICHAEL ON TV. Yes!! I'm swear!! 

Not bliv it? See this!!



 click this picture if u not bliv---

#Confrimed

Tonight, 29th Wednesday August on Trans TV! abt 23.00 pm. Don't be late Michael Jackson Fans Indonesia^^




 just watch it guys, its nice video :) somebody made it on 2008 :)


ok bye,... -_-





No comments:

Post a Comment