Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vanilla Twilight



Ever heard about this song? or this is ur really fav song? Do you know how romantic owl city in his song entitled "VANILLA TWILIGHT" ? 
Please devote some time to understanding these song ^^





Here's the scene: 

The Lyrics: 

The MV: 


 


 "But drenched in vanilla twilight I'll sit on the front porch all night Waist-deep in thought because When I think of you I don't feel so alone  
As many times as I blink I'll think of you tonight I'll think of you tonight
When violet eyes get brighter And heavy wings grow lighter I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew But I swear I won't forget you Oh, if my voice could reach Back through the past I'd whisper in your ear Oh darling, I wish you were here"




wanna more? here's the bonus xxx



IDK, something ask me to posting these post, but np hahahaha
I think this song includes the lyrics are very meaningful ..
Owl City ure so greaattt!!



Don't go out off my blog xoxo
Happy Day Guys!



Cheers d^0^b~~

No comments:

Post a Comment