Saturday, July 14, 2012

Goodbye and happy to entered on new school NANDA!

Its about my cousin, nanda..
she's my beloved cousin *iwaslie* noooo Nanda, of course nooo :D ure my beloved cousin *vomitbig*

kkaay, I'll tell u whats really happened, she'd go, so far from here, Batam :(
yesterday rather at dawn, she's go to the HANG NADIM airport with her mum and her daddy, my last hope, and my main hope Im just wanted to join to take her on airport, but I CAN'T!!!!! replay, I CAN'T!!
It because there's somr trouble with our car, and my daddy must repair it...

just take a moments....

our car has been well again, but one trouble again, when I looked inside the car, its so so so soooo narrow:3
so my mum prohibited me to join with them, so who took part just my uncle, and my twins sister :"(

THATS SO ANNOYING, IM JUST WANNA TO TAKE HER TO THE AIRPORT!! WTF!!!

so Im just hug her for the last time, and Im cry. thats so ridiculous.. its like she wanna to go forever, but the truth its not ..

Now I miss her, and she's not here, not on my side, she's away, and Im alone~


In this postcard, I tell her that I missing her


wish you back quickly, I love you Ananda Dhita Fauziah...

guys, you wanna know her? get this link, she's so cute, so click here

No comments:

Post a Comment