Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Broken Glasses!!

 I'm just wanna sharing, a annoying things!

yawn! I hate it so muuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
my younger brother broke it, exactly its so easily way,

He broke it into 2 parts


during this, my glasses are very help me. such as reading a book or stare at a computer screen. but but but but nooowww, its broke u,u


and this is so annoyin!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


This life not sidding me --_-- must save money again and it takes a long time, and its impossible for careless people such as ME be able to GET IT!

Ghazi see what you've done and Epin see all of your carelessness -_-

Remembering about that, make me getting crying ..
|
|
|
|
|
v



P.S: anybody knows how to returning back my glasses? how to repair it? how to glue it if not I'll going to take a bath and wait for BUKA PUASA :P *rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment